週六夜現場 -  Pete 模仿阿姆 MV 騷擾聖誕老人要一台 PS5
Stu - SNL | 喜劇翻譯

大家有看過 Eminem 的 Stan 嗎 ? 原本很悲劇的故事被惡搞成喜劇,讓我笑到不行,最後阿姆本人居然有演出。( 想回味原版 MV 最後有放 ↓↓ )

Santa (聖誕老公公): Jason Bateman 飾
Elves (小精靈): Chloe Fineman, Kyle Mooney, Beck Bennett 飾
Stu (史都): Pete Davidson 飾
Dido (蒂朵): Kate McKinnon 飾
Elton John: Bowen Yang 飾
Eminem:  Eminem 阿姆飾阿姆

Elf: But the thing i want more than anything in the whole world is a new bike. Love, Chase.
小精靈1號: 在這個世上我最想要的東西就是一輛全新的腳踏車。愛你的查斯。

Santa: Ho ho ho ! What a good boy ! Let’s give him that bike and a helmet !
聖誕老公公: 齁 齁 齁 ! 真是個乖孩子 ! 我們就送他一輛腳踏車外加一頂安全帽 !

Elf: Good thinking, Santa !
小精靈1號: 這想法真棒 ! 聖誕老公公 !

Elf: Oh, and here’s one from Emily. “ Dear Santa, this year I want a Disney princess mirror ! ”
小精靈2號: 下一封是艾蜜莉的。「 親愛的聖誕老公公,今年我想要迪士尼公主的鏡子 ! 」

Santa: That’s exactly what she’ll get, huh ? Who’s next ? Rupert ?
聖誕老公公: 那我們就送給她吧,哼 ? 下一位是誰呢 ? 魯伯 ?

Elf: Um …
小精靈3號: 額 ...

Santa: Rupert, what is it ?
聖誕老公公: 魯伯,怎麼啦 ?

Elf: It’s just, heh, mine’s a little weird.
小精靈3號: 額 ... 我這封有點奇怪。

Santa: I’m sure it’s not that weird. just read it !
聖誕老公公: 應該沒什麼奇怪的吧,你就讀出來吧 !

Elf: Um, okay. But it starts normal enough. Dear Santa…
小精靈3號: 好吧,他開頭都還算正常。「 親愛的聖誕老公公...

Stu: Dear Santa, I can’t believe the year is almost over
史都: 親愛的聖誕老公公,不敢相信今年又要結束了

It’s getting colder, I’m a year older, but I’m still your soldier
天氣越來越冷,我又老了一歲,但我還是你忠誠的士兵

You’re my hero because you always bring me the assist
你是我的英雄,因為你總是在幫助我

So once again we’re back to zero, here we go, my Christmas list
再一次,我們又回到了原點,開始吧,我的聖誕禮物清單

I won’t be greedy or needy or ask you for too much
我不貪心、不奢望,也不會對你要求太多

Just want one thing, and I hope you still got that magic touch
我只是想要一樣東西,我真心希望你還有足夠的魔力

’cause gettin’ this present is the only thing keeping me alive
因為能拿到這份禮物是我活著的唯一動力

Dear Santa Claus, please bring me a PS5
親愛的聖誕老公公,請送給我一台 PS5

I tried to buy one at Walmart
我試過去沃爾瑪商場買一台

ran around the shoppin' mall like Paul Blart
在裡面像《百貨戰警》一樣到處跑來跑去

Tried to buy one for sale, but the thing is, they’re all out
我也試過在剛上市時買一台,可是,它們馬上銷售一空

Yo, I even went to a GameStop, but then I was like “Oh, wait, stop !
呦,我甚至還跑去遊戲驛站,但突然我想到「 等等 !

Santa Claus can make one, the man got his own workshop.”
聖誕老公公可以做一台呀,他有自己的玩具工廠 」

I know you prob’ly hear this every day, but you got a cool hat
我知道你可能早就聽膩了,但你的帽子真的酷斃了

I love that movie you did with Will Ferrell, man, elf was phat !
我超愛你和威爾法洛演的那部電影,要命,小精靈真屌 !

Anyways, I love the things you do
總而言之,我愛你所做的一切

Don’t forget, bring me gift, truly yours. I believe in you
別忘了,要送我禮物,由衷的感恩。我相信你。

This is Stu
史都 筆

Dear Santa, I notice you never wrote me a letter back
親愛的聖誕老公公,我發現你都沒有回信

That’s fine, dawg, except not really, I think that’s kinda whack
沒關係,老兄,但說真的,我覺得你這樣很糟

If you can’t help your biggest fan, then you should just retire
如果你不能實現你死忠鐵粉的心願,那你可以退休了

Or next time you slide down my chimney, I’ll set your ass on fire
還是下次你溜進我的煙囪時,我放火燒你屁股

Just playin’, I still love you, my girl thinks that I’m obsessed
開玩笑的啦,還是很愛你的,我女友覺得我太迷戀你

I even got a tattoo of your name across my chest
我甚至在胸前刺了你的名字

Just bring that PS5, bro, if it’s the only thing you do
趕快把那台 PS5 拿給我,如果你就是專門送禮物的

Sincerely, Stu. P.S. We should live together. (Dido)
誠摯的敬上,史都。P.S. 我們應該在一起


Dido: Stu is waiting for his surprise
蒂朵: 史都正等著他的驚喜

To open up a PS5
一台 PS5

He just really wants to play
他真的很想要玩

Assassin’s creed on Christmas day
《 刺客教條 》,在聖誕假期的時候

But he can’t buy it himself because he lost his job
只是他買不起,因為他被開除了

'Cause he was stealing from his boss
他偷老闆的東西

I’d be worried ’cause he’s a scary guy
我很擔心,因為他是個可怕的人

A scary guy
他很可怕

Elf: Special dellivery !
小精靈2號: 限時專送 !

Stu: Dear mister holly jolly two-faced son of a bitch
史都: 親愛的佳節歡樂雙面人傻屌先生

I hope you crash your sleigh and wind up face-down in a ditch
我希望你撞壞雪橇,然後摔倒在水溝裡,跌個狗吃屎

I guess even the great saint Nick can’t track down a PS5
我猜那位偉大的聖人尼古拉也沒辦法搞到一台 PS5

Hey Santa, I drank a fifth of eggnog, dare me to drive
嘿,聖誕老人,這是我的第五罐蛋奶酒,賭我敢不敢開車

You ruined Christmas
你毀了聖誕節

I wish I never told you what was on my wishlist
我真希望我從沒告訴你我的願望清單

Screw you, your elves, your stupid beard, and your bitch tits
去你的,去你的小精靈,去你的蠢鬍子,還有大奶

So this’ll be my last letter, I know you’ll miss me when I’m gone
這是我的最後一封信,我知道我走後你會想我

Sincerely yours, Stu. Ladies and gentlemen, Sir Elton John
最真摯的,史都。女士先生,歡迎 Elton John


Elton John: This year Christmas will be bad
Elton John: 今年聖誕節糟透了

’cause Santa sucks and Stu is sad
聖誕老人很爛,讓史都很失望

Already asked you really nicely
本來很客氣的請求你

And now he’s really pissed off
現在他真的很不爽你

I’m just telling you ’cause I like you a lot
我會跟你說,是因為我也很喜歡你

I’m a big fan of Santa Claus
我也是聖誕老公公的鐵粉

And I also want a PS5
而且我也想要一台 PS5

A PS5
一台 PS5


Elf: Santa, this is serious !
小精靈1號: 聖誕老公公,事情大條了 !

Elf: Don’t panic, don’t panic !
小精靈3號: 不要慌,不要慌 !

Elf: I’m freaking out! Aaaah !
小精靈1號: 我要起笑了 ! 啊啊啊 !

Santa: All right, all right ! I think it’s time I write a letter back to Stu.
聖誕老公公: 沒事,沒事 ! 我想是時候回信給史都了。

Dear Stu, I think you got the wrong address, bro.
親愛的史都,我想你的地址是錯的,老兄。
I’m not Santa Claus. Bye Bye !
我不是聖誕老公公,掰掰 !

Elf: Damn !
小精靈2號: 要命 !

Eminem: What’s this ?
“To Shady, from Santa.” That’s crazy, a PS5 ?
I didn’t even ask for this.
Shady must have been a good boy this year.
Sorry, Stu. You f—– up
阿姆: 這是什麼 ?
「 給
Shady,聖誕老人 留 」太扯了,一台 PS5 ?
我甚至沒有要這個呀。

Shady 今年一定有好好當乖小孩。
抱歉了,史都。你沒了。

( 原版MV ↓↓ )

相關文章:
週六夜現場 - Pete 模仿阿姆介紹 NFT | 喜劇翻譯

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 肥娜 Feina 的頭像
    肥娜 Feina

    肥娜 Feina (●'◡'●)

    肥娜 Feina 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()